our VISION . MISSION . strategy
To see Jesus known and loved among all people.
"After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands."
Reach Beyond exists to mobilize the Body of Christ to make disciples among the least reached.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"
Using our specialized skills in media, medicine and community development, our desire is to catalyze a movement of churches and individuals to come alongside our disciple-making partners around the globe and resource them with the tools and strategies for proclaiming and demonstrating the love of Christ among the world's least reached peoples.
"Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness."
Statement of Faith
It is to be noted that no grouping of words can fully express all that might be said as to our convictions and doctrinal position. However, as a general and comprehensive combination of the principal factors for which World Radio Missionary Fellowship, Inc., stands, the following expresses our statement of faith:
1. THE TRINITY: We believe in one God, existing in a trinity of persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 15:26), who are eternal and of equal dignity and power (Matthew 3:16, 17).
2. THE BIBLE: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired and without error as originally written, and that it is the only infallible rule of faith and practice for the Christian (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
3. THE PLAN OF SALVATION: We believe in Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:20), born of the virgin Mary (Luke 1:35), whose death on the cross for the redemption of sinners provided a sufficient and complete propitiation for their sin and guilt (1 John 4:10; Ephesians 1:7), and who rose again for our justification (Romans 4:25), ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding for all those who come unto God by Him (Hebrews 7:25). All who believe in and receive the Lord Jesus Christ have eternal life; those who do not will be eternally lost (John 1:12; John 3:36; Romans 10:9,10; 1 John 5:11, 12). We wait for the “blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13), and we believe that all things shall finally be subjected to God through him (1 Corinthians 15:25-28).
4. THE CHURCH: We believe that the true church, which is the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23), is formed by the work of the Holy Spirit in all those who trust Christ as their Savior (Ephesians 2:22 and 1 Corinthians 12:13).
5. THE CHRISTIAN’S MINISTRY: In view of Christ’s last command (Matthew 28:19, 20) and recognizing the lost condition of all those who fail to accept the gospel message (John 3:18, 36), we believe in the urgency of every Christian’s responding to the great commission of Christ. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
It is to the work of helping to carry out the plan of God in this age that WRMF, Inc., is dedicated, in conformity with the last command of our Savior to “be my witnesses . . . to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8). With the God-given means at our disposal, the message of the gospel, which “is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes” (Romans 1:16), is being literally carried to the ends of the earth. We also seek to carry out the command of our Savior to teach all nations (Matthew 28:20), in addition to evangelizing them.